Learn about the calories and nutrition data behind the pizza. Depending on the type and method of preparation, the macronutrient and calorie content in each variety of pizza is different.
Learn about the calories and nutrition data behind the vegetables.
A massive part of vegetables won’t incorporate very many calories, and but it’s going to consist of a remarkable dose of vitamins, minerals, and different nutrients. Vegetables incorporate a mixture of carbohydrates at the side of smaller quantities of healthful fat and protein.
|Potato||1 large||164 cal|
|Broccoli||1 bunch (608 g)||207 cal|
|Celery||1 stalk (40 g)||6 cal|
|Peas||1 cup (98 g)||79 cal|
|Pumpkin||1 small (196 g)||51 cal|
|Tomato||1 medium||20 cal|
|Onion||1 small||34 cal|
What vegetables are high in calories?
Mentioned below is a list of high-calorie vegetables. People who want to gain weight can add high-calorie vegetables to their diet to increase calorie intake. Mentioned below is a list of high-calorie vegetables.
- Peas: Peas contain 67 calories per 100 g.
- Parsnip: Parsnip contains 58 calories per 100 g.
- Kale: Kale contains 54 calories per 100 g.
- Beet: Beet contains 47 calories per 100 g.
What vegetable are low in calories?
Try adding more fiber-rich vegetables into cooking to make filling and nutritious food. List of Low Calorie Vegetables:
- Watercress. Watercress contains 11 calories per 100 g.
- Napa Cabbage. Napa Cabbage contains 12 calories per 100 g.
- Cucumber. Cucumber contains 12 calories per 100 g.
- Lettuce. Lettuce contains 15 calories per 100 g.
- Alfalfa Sprouts. Alfalfa Sprouts contain 23 calories per 100 g.
- Arugula. Arugula contains 25 calories per 100 g.
How many calories does a bowl of vegetables have?
|Generally speaking, there are 147 calories in 1 cup of Cooked Vegetables. But it depends on the vegetable and the size of the bowl.|
How many calories should I eat a day?
The recommended daily calorie intake ranges from 1,600 to 3,200. Generally, it is 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men. Use the calorie calculator to estimate the number of daily calories your body needs.