Learn about the calories and nutrition data behind the pizza. Depending on the type and method of preparation, the macronutrient and calorie content in each variety of pizza is different.
Learn about the calories and nutrition data behind the fruits.
How Many Calories Do Different Fruits have?
What fruit is highest in calories?
- Avocados. Calories: 322 per whole avocado.
- Figs. Calories: 150 per five small figs.
- Dates. Calories: 1 158 calories per 100 grams of pitted medjool dates.
- Shredded coconut. Calories: 466 per cup.
- Raisins. Calories: 429 per cup.
- Bananas. Calories: 121 per large banana.
What fruit is the lowest in calories?
- 1 serving of a single fruit = apple, peach or other small base-ball sized fruit.
- 1 serving of berries = 3/4 cups berries.
- 1serving chopped fruit = 1/2 cup chopped.
- 1 serving of a banana = 1/2 banana.
- 1 serving of dried fruit = 1/4 cup dried fruit.
How many calories should I eat a day?
The recommended daily calorie intake ranges from 1,600 to 3,200. Generally, it is 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men. Use the calorie calculator to estimate the number of daily calories your body needs.